I actually made it along to life-drawing last night; Laura’s themed drawing evening at Draw. Really enjoyed it, not least I suspect because of how few sessions I’ve been able to attend recently. The two-and-a-half hours flew by. The theme was -again – Alice in Wonderland with Lucy modelling the familiar blue dress for the first half then emerging for the last hour with a very personal take on the White Rabbit. The final 40-minute pose even allowed enough time for another drawing on the iPad, which only needed a minimal amount of tidying up later, back at the ranch.
- Catch-up Corner wp.me/p15TBN-hc 1 hour ago
- Just caught up with Cerys' guitar special from Sunday – what a brilliant show! is.gd/Bwrld6 #BBC6Music #recommended 2 days ago
- Just brilliant. Steve Bell on 'the greatest threat to Swiveleyesation': gu.com/p/3gxnd/tw via @guardian 2 days ago
- What an immensely life-affirming podcast this is – #BBC5Live #bcafc seal League One promotion: is.gd/EEYaVk Re-live the euphoria! 3 days ago
- Really was the beautiful game today: Bradford City 3-0 Northampton Town | League Two play-off final gu.com/p/3gvk7/tw via @guardian 4 days ago
On my mind…Adobe Ideas app apple Art Hero blog bricons brighton brighton festival brushes app cartoon Chilli Pickle Chilli Pickle Canteen christmas comics comic strip Draw Drawing Circus educational exhibition family french alps giclée prints holiday illustration illustrator ipad ipod touch life-drawing london nude painting pencil drawing photoshop pop-up restaurant Procreate publishing self-portrait sketch sketchbook skiing snow studio Sussex County Arts Club train Vector art Wacom Cintiq